Engineering Lead, fulltime, London
Playbrush is the innovation leader in smart Oral Care in Europe and beyond.
Since 2015 we have been pioneering Smart Toothbrushes and Oral-Care-As-A-Service
Subscriptions to revolutionize dental health for children, families and adults alike.
Our interactive smart toothbrushes connect via Bluetooth to a smartphone or tablet.
Children control mobile games with their toothbrush, and consequently get better at
toothbrushing. Adults also interact and receive smart feedback via the toothbrush, so they can improve their brushing performance.
Playbrush is a startup that has received multiple millions of investment, won several
awards and was recognised by the media globally. We were recently acquired by the
Swiss-Japanese consumer health champion Sunstar Global!
Now we are looking for an experienced Engineering Lead to join our team in London.
● You will be leading the team that is responsible for Playbrush’s backend, including
APIs, databases, SDK and partner integrations
● You will provide technical leadership and direction within your team and across the
engineering and product teams.
● You will be responsible for hiring and developing a diverse team of engineers to
support Playbrush as we scale
● You will be directly responsible for managing a team of software and firmware
● You will collaborate with the product managers to build best in class solutions for
our customers and partners.
● You will interface with the product, marketing, user research and management
teams to align objectives, requirements and the process for delivering outcomes
for our customers.
● You will be responsible for strengthening and creating software development and
devops processes in the organisation.
● Experience as a team lead or engineering manager
● Hands-on experience as a software engineer, preferable building products in
● Experience with Cloud technologies, preferably in AWS
● Experience in building and iterating customer facing solutions in a fast paced
● Collaborative and adaptable working style
● Experience with recruiting, hiring and developing a team of engineers.
Working with us
● Offices in Vienna and London
● Weekly team lunches– occasional dinners, parties and events.
● Working with an exceptional, young, international team.
● Open, kind and proactive atmosphere.
● Market adequate remuneration.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org