Marketing & Communications Manager, fulltime, Vienna
Playbrush is the innovation leader in smart Oral Care in Europe and beyond.
Since 2015 we have been pioneering Smart Toothbrushes and Oral-Care-As-A-Service Subscriptions to revolutionize dental health for children, families and adults alike. Our interactive smart toothbrushes connect via Bluetooth to a smartphone or tablet. Children control mobile games with their toothbrush, and consequently get better at toothbrushing. Adults also interact and receive smart feedback via the toothbrush, so they can improve their brushing performance.
Playbrush is a startup that has received multiple millions of investment, won several awards and was recognised by the media globally. Only recently it has been acquired by the Swiss-Japanese consumer health champion Sunstar Global!
Now we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team in Vienna.
● Work on our digital-first channel strategy together with our in-house team, world-class agencies and partners
● Manage our content strategy cross all platforms, including our website, Amazon, newsletters, social media and others
● Responsible for ideating, creating, editing, proof-reading content
● Coordinating external content creation agencies
● Knowledge of keyword placement and SEO best practices is considered as a plus
● Ensuring consistency in brand voice, style and tone across all content
● Coordinate and manage traffic generation and other on demand marketing projects & campaigns
● Monitor communication channels and related KPIs to measure success
● 2+ years of agency- or marketing experience in Direct-to-consumer, eCommerce, FMCG, Consumer Electronics or a similar customer-centric industry
● Ability to handle multiple projects & external stakeholders (agencies & partners)
● Experience with digital marketing channels
● Experience with content strategy and related content management tools.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Self-driven, organised and diligent personality
● Strong creative mind, with eagerness to execute and learn
● Strong interpersonal skills, ambitious and adventurous personality
● Proficiency in German and English. Please note that we can only consider candidates that speak German on a native speaker level.
Working with us
● Offices in Vienna and London
● Weekly team lunches– occasional dinners, parties and events.
● Working with an exceptional, young, international team.
● Open, kind and proactive atmosphere.
● Market adequate remuneration. (According to Austrian law we are required to state a minimum salary for this position. The expected minimum salary for this role is EUR 28.816,20 gross annually. Overpayment is possible.)
Send applications to email@example.com